Skip To Content

1912 Benning Road NE

WASHINGTON, DC 20002
  • $999,000
  • STATUS: Active
  • ON SITE: 28 Days
  • ID#: DCDC2143180
UPDATED: 68 min ago
$999,000
  • 0
    BEDS
  • 0.03
    ACRES
  • 0
    BATHS
  • 0
    1/2 BATHS
  • 4,850
    SQFT
  • $206
    $/SQFT
Type:
Multi-Family
Built:
2024
County:

School Ratings & Info

Description

Great opportunity for an investor or owner use to purchase a new build 5 unit property. Located less than one mile from the bustling H Street Corridor, tenants will enjoy one of the most lively neighborhoods in the District. Unit mix is four large 1 bedroom/1 bathroom units and one 3 bedroom/2 bathroom Penthouse unit. All units have floor to ceiling windows allowing for a tremendous amount of natural light. Developer has completed 75% of the project, with the remaining 25% being flooring, bathrooms, kitchens and mechanical systems. Because the property is not occupied, TOPA will not apply to the sale. Also, as this is classified as a new construction building, it is not subject to DC Rent Control. Take the opportunity to buy a new build condo or apartment project at below replacement cost.

Monthly Payment Calculator



©2024 Bright MLS, All Rights Reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale may no longer be available because they are for instance, under contract, sold, or are no longer being offered for sale. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or The Broc Schmelyun Team | RE/MAX. Some real estate firms do not participate in IDX and their listings do not appear on this website. Some properties listed with participating firms do not appear on this website at the request of the seller. Data last updated: 2024-06-21T09:55:06.363.
www.soldbybroc.com/homes/150858741
Print Image

1912 Benning Road NE WASHINGTON, DC 20002

  • Price: $999,000
  • Status: Active
  • On Site: 28 Days
  • Updated: 68 min ago
  • ID#: DCDC2143180
0
Beds
0
Baths
0
½ Baths
0.03
Acres
4,850
SQFT
$206
$/SQFT
2024
Built
County:
Washington
School District:
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Property Description
Great opportunity for an investor or owner use to purchase a new build 5 unit property. Located less than one mile from the bustling H Street Corridor, tenants will enjoy one of the most lively neighborhoods in the District. Unit mix is four large 1 bedroom/1 bathroom units and one 3 bedroom/2 bathroom Penthouse unit. All units have floor to ceiling windows allowing for a tremendous amount of natural light. Developer has completed 75% of the project, with the remaining 25% being flooring, bathrooms, kitchens and mechanical systems. Because the property is not occupied, TOPA will not apply to the sale. Also, as this is classified as a new construction building, it is not subject to DC Rent Control. Take the opportunity to buy a new build condo or apartment project at below replacement cost.
Exterior Features

Architectural Style Other Construction Materials Brick Garage YN No Parking Types None Pool No Pool Property Condition Excellent Soil Types Unknown Water Access YN No Water View YN No Waterfront YN No

Interior Features

Above Grade Fin SQFT 4850 Below Grade Finished Area 0 Below Grade Unfinished Area 480 Cooling None Fireplace YN No Heating Hot Water Heating YN Yes Single Room Units 0 Three Bedroom Units 1 Two Bedroom Units 0

Property Features

Accessibility Features None Central Air YN No Construction Completed YN No Cooling Fuel Electric Heating Fuel Electric Hot Water Electric Navigable Water YN N New Construction YN Yes Number Of Units Total 4 Original MLSNumber 803091137328 Ownership Interest Fee Simple Property Sub Type Other Sale Type Standard Sewer Public Sewer Structure Design Type Other Tax Annual Amount 4082.00 Tax Lot 167 Vacation Rental YN No Water Source Public Zoning R

Listing courtesy of Samson Properties: .


©2024 Bright MLS, All Rights Reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale may no longer be available because they are for instance, under contract, sold, or are no longer being offered for sale. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or The Broc Schmelyun Team | RE/MAX. Some real estate firms do not participate in IDX and their listings do not appear on this website. Some properties listed with participating firms do not appear on this website at the request of the seller. Data last updated: 2024-06-21T09:55:06.363.
 
https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/brightmls/1280_boomver_1_803091137328-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/brightmls/1280_boomver_1_803091137328-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/brightmls/1280_boomver_1_803091137328-2.jpg
Logo
The Broc Schmelyun Team | RE/MAX
1147 Eichelberger Street
Hanover PA, 17331